From left: Prof. Samuel Chiu, Madison Hall, Elan Halpern, Natasha Goenawan, Ethan Lo, Jesus Cervantes, Robel Daniel, Matthew Chen.
This project is led by Professor Samuel S. Chiu of the Department of Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University.
The graduate student lead on the project is Matthew Chen, a master's student in the Computer Science Department at Stanford University.
Within the project, students form teams to take responsibility over different components of this endeavor, including:
- Web site creation and maintenance
- Tracking the polls from different states
- Coordinating to put things together
- Critically reviewing polling practices
- Disseminating information
The following students, all in their first year of undergraduate studies at Stanford, are the members on our team: